-
October 19th, 2006, 12:01 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Cherry, if I make one I was thinking about using a wooden milk crates that Michael's sells. It would look very rustic. I don't know if it would be big enough, and of course it wouldn't store well.
Jean, thanks for mentioning AGCollector293110's display; it was good to actually see one being used in her album. Can't find any pcitures of MaryCarly's stable...I'll PM her.
AGfun, it's good to know that the cardboard is sturdy and can store easily. That makes me reconsider it, I guess. No, I don't think the accessories are sold separately, but the old Our Genreation ones are pretty easy to come by on EBAY and could be adapted if we go the homemade route.
Thanks everyone!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks